Sunday, April 03, 2005

free time

I have half an hour to spare before the oc starts so I'll just update on my happenings.

Currently blasting on my pc is the song 'I Was Born To Love You' by Queen aka the theme song from Pride. I thought it was sung by a jap guy so I was kinda shocked to find out it was sung by Queen. I'm becoming more and more of a fan of them. They have some seriously nice songs like We Will Rock You (a classic), Bohemian Rhapsody (a pretty weird song but I love it!), We Are The Champions, Another One Bites The Dust and I Was Born To Love You.

I've finally finish my Ranger's Second Class Test! Oh joy! And it only took me an hour to finish my knots and panji! And had to complete my running on Saturday. Yay, finally I don't have to worry about the stinking tests no more. After that, we learned some songs which was quite fun. Though, I still don't understand why we learn them but never have an opportunity to sing the songs. There was the really morbid song about the sharks (lol), the edelweiss song (ah, luv that song since i heard it from the sound of music) and the dum-dum-ditty-ditty song (has a very nice tune).

So, I went to the Interact IU yesterday with Suze and Chai Yan. Aly, who promised to come was MIA. The performances were quite cool especially the one where they danced with the music mix of N Sync songs. Oh, man, that one was so damn cool. Just loved the movements and routine. Very punk, izit? I'm not sure. The only thing that bothered me was the music was too loud. My poor eardrums were gonna burst. And one more annoying thing were the emcees. They also had the game where they make the girls tie the guys' hair with rubber bands. Aiyo, the poor guyz. They always get bullied. They should turn the tables around and let the guys have a turn for some fun. Anyway, the best one was one guy who had a flower on his ear. Yea, he definitely looked the best. Lol. After that, they had the food bazaar. I think the croissant sandwiches were the biggest seller other than the pizza since it's easy to eat. But I think they had a lot of leftovers since it was quite ex.

Went to MPH in One Utama today. They have definitely improved on their shelfing of books. I find it much easier to look at the books now. And they even mark the parts where the next alphabet begins! Dan Brown's books were taking up a whole lot of space. And I've bought Angels & Demons (finally!). I can't wait to start reading it. I also bought book 1 of the mediator series by meg cabot and the lord of the flies by william golding. I hope the 2nd book won't bore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home