Friday, April 08, 2005

final test results for the first exam

I got 70 for english. 70. For english. Sigh, props to me for not handing in my summary and thus having many, many marks deducted. I haven't gotten 70 for english since, ...well, never. For BM, I got a 65. Well, can't hope much for that paper.
So overall, I got 6(A1), 3(A2) and 1(3B). Stupid BM, tarnish my beautiful A's. Lol. And even with those lousy marks of mine, I got 4th in class with a 81.20 percentage! Yay! I didn't really expect to get that high. 1st was Sheau Ruey, 2nd Su Zhen and 3rd Siva. Smart alecs.

Ya know, now they're giving us both the report slip and another piece of paper for our parents to sign to ensure that we won't sign it ourselves. What makes them think that we can't forge our parents signature on the other piece of paper? And what's annoying me more is that fact that it's wasting paper. They already know the earth is in a critical condition right now, somemore they want to waste so much paper. And not only that, the papers we fotostat everyday for moral, fiziks, kimia, english ...all in the name of education...it's so wasteful that I can't stand it!

I'm so hungry rite now..Time for dinner!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger WanTse said…

    Oh forgot... is multiply good ar? I lazy to have so many of these things...

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger RUEYz the great said…

    man!!!!!!!!!! weitse!!!!!!! u have to put my name in ur blog....haihz...with the class's position..then everyone will be thinking this gurl must be a geek and a nerd...haihz..anyway..nice one...

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    lolz...sigh...muust improve im MY ADD M3. Lol, 70 for English I have 78 because thankfully I got a 18/20 for my Sixteen essay, remember? It's on my "this" blog. I've did a second one that day, called Unexpected Gift. Very touching one. Unfortunately, we've been banned from taking back our essay books from last week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home