Saturday, October 15, 2005

Great Way To Spend A Day Is To Bake!

Check it out, I have a new layout! Did you notice? Did you notice? I used CSS and had to tamper with it a million times. Still not that nice though. I must brush up on CSS again. But it looks different with Firefox and IE. Firefox, the font is black for some reason. And for IE, the font is the colour I set it to. I just don't know how to fix it. And I can't seem to work the padding for the sidebar.

Anyway, today went to MIB (Malaysian Institute of Baking) for a baking course. Interact Club was hosting it and they had extra places so they let non-Interactors to join. And it's free! I had so much fun! We learned how to make bread (though a lot of the work was done by the helpers there..haha), made walnut and chocolate muffin plus butter cookies. And we met the pakar baker, Mr. Don Yong or Young, not sure. He explained to us the essential ingredients to make bread: flour, water, yeast and salt. And went on explaining about how the bread forms and we were laughing cos it was like chemistry, learning about respirasi anaerob.
It's so fun to spend a day baking instead of being at school, feeling depressed about your oh-so-low physics marks. And me and Alyssa were singing, 'Yea...you know you gotta help me out..yeaaaa..." Haha. Later on though, my group's muffins went missing. No idea where it went. We still took back some muffins but it wasn't ours cos ours had no 4 at the bottom of the paper. Oh well, at least we had our bread. It tasted so good! Especially when it's fresh out of the oven!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger ycc2106 said…

    Me to I hope to do some webpages, I am a desgner, but on paper.
    As you're a computer junkie you must know quite a bit so I thought maybe you could help me.
    I'm trying to make a liquide layout but, as I have a mac and so IE 5.2, it looks fucked up.
    Could you, if you have time see if you see something I could do?
    It's here:http://ycc2106.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home