Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mid-year Exams Results

Bahasa Melayu - 72
I'm most definitely content for my BM marks. = )

English - 89
Highest mark in class but quite a few people got the same marks as me. Anyway, this paper was easy.

Moral - 71
Where did I go wrong? I can't stand to see a 70+ for moral. I mean, all you have to do is memorise some nilais and kata kuncis and know when to apply it and insert some penerangan and contoh. It can't be that hard. So, why is my mark so low?

History - 78
Argh, my objective paper was awesome but my subjective paper didn't do as well. I suck at essays. That's why you should only have objective papers for an exam.

Math - 88
I shall aim for 90+ next time.

EST - 68
68?! What the hell?! I hate EST!!!!!!!!!

Add Math - 69
I still dislike anything below 70 but who am I to complain? I'm grateful I could actually pass the paper, I love log!

Physics - 65
Sigh. Oh well, it's the best among my science subjects.

Chemistry - 61
Phew. Though I would fail. Everything about this paper sucked but I actually got an okay mark.

Biology - 50
*insert star wars theme* Aaaaaaaaaaah! I'm so happy I didn't fail this paper. The whole meiosis and mitosis thing was just confusing me and don't get me started on that last experiment. Plus, my essays were terrible. I got really low marks for that which just pulled my entire paper down.

PJ - 78
Who cares about PJ anyway?

But still with all my low marks, I got 6th in class with a percentage of 71.1. Two spots down from the last exam but who's counting? *smiles obliviously* Yahoo! Still, my dad gave me a outraged look when I told him all my marks. Yeesh, parents. I don't understand why he has to be so shocked by my marks when he's already had the experience of exams results of my last two sisters. He should know by now that no matter how smart you are, your marks are going to drop when you come to Form 4. I swear, nothing short of 100 will ever satisfy him!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger WanTse said…

    You know I usually get As or PJ... muahahaha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home