Friday, April 15, 2005

to complain about marching

Im sick of people being ungrateful about us marching. I come every single bloody morning and every wednesday and thursday, and still, they scold and yell at us. I mean, yea, ok there were some who always never come, but I am not one of them and neither is Pei2, Naz and ...but we are the ones who get scolded, wtf?!!! And Puan Shailajah or watever the heck you spell her name, came to give us some scolding too. Teachers can be so un-understanding. It's not that easy to get out of class, some teachers have no compassion or empathy and just say that they don't care about your marching, so what the heck am I suppose to do? I can't just leave the friggin class. And I don't even want to skip classes, especially not m3.And she was scolding us about not coming for merentas desa. I had 'ching bing' aka chinese prayers on that day, I can't exactly skip that or I'll be haunted by my ancestors for not visiting them. I was really giving it my all already but they don't even see it. Eeeesh, I thought sports was supposed to be fun. Ungrateful people!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Tri li Tra la...who cares anway. As long as we know we did our best.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger WanTse said…

    If it was me... I'll shout back at them!!! Of course you should care... if you did your best and are not credited for it... there really is not insentive... it's not like you're collecting karma from marching... if it was studying it's a whole new story...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home