Friday, October 28, 2005

School is over! Sorta . . .

Finally, school is over, for my class anyway. Some classes will be still be going to school during SPM. But it doesn't feel like school is over at all. I have accounts test tomorrow and I'm going to have to study tonight. And there's loads of homework during the holidays for bio, chem and I still have finish up my moral folio. Plus, SPM next year! Gonna have to revise revise revise during the holidays. No more slacking! Or so I keep telling myself. My chemistry is horrible. But other than that, I think I can manage through it. I got 4th in class, amazingly enough. I thought I would get bottom half during the end year exams because I didn't really have time to study and I don't pay attention in classes at all, besides m3 time. Love add m3!! I got my first A for it. Haha. Anyway, it seems like school went by so quickly this year. I can't imagine that next year will be my last year in school. It seems like a million miles away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home