Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Thoughts On HP and the Goblet of Fire

I just watched it at the cinema and I totally enjoyed it. Finally, a hp movie well worth the wait. And one thing I love about the hp world is Quidditch!!! But too bad they didn't show any quidditch scenes. I liked how they showed the beginning during the Quidditch game. The atmosphere reminded me of a football game, like MU vs Chelsea or something. The Weasley twins were awesome, they were just so fun and hilarious throughout the whole movie.

And it's obvious to see the relationship between Ron and Hermione has progressed further. Some people are supporting Harry/Hermione, but I think they are just good as best friends. You can see how close they are, and how she always supports him but it's more of a friends thing, where it won't progress further. That's why they're so close. But it was really sweet when she went to hug him before the Tri Wizard Tournament began. Ron and Hermione are more suited together and Hermione already said at that scene that Ron should have asked her to the dance earlier. Though I don't understand why she was so mad at him after the ball. Must've been a scene cut off. Anyway, I'll go read the book later.

Anyway, the movie had a lot of funny scenes and also some sad scenes, it was so tragic when Cedric died and he asked Harry to take his body back. And it was nice to see Neville again. He's like all grown up. Draco was pretty much useless in the movie. It was interesting to see other schools at Hogwarts. It was funny how they came in, especially Fleur's school with all the sighing. And Hermione and Ginny were looking annoyed. Lol.

Anyway, yea, loved the movie. Especially cos I didn't know what was gonna happen, except Lord Voldemort was gonna appear. And once again, Harry Potter has luck on his side. Honestly, he's so damn lucky that someone saves him every time. So go watch it!! Although I'm sure all fans have already gone to watch it. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home