Wednesday, April 20, 2005

tomorrow's a holiday!

tomorrow's a holiday! tomorrow's a holiday! tomorrow's a holiday! I am so incredibly grateful cos I don't think I can stand one more day of non-stop marching. And I can finally get some much needed sleep.

Let's see...what have I been doing these past few days? Monday - raptai for the marchers. Tuesday - raptai sukan Wednesday - marching in the morning and afternoon. So basically, all we've been doing marching. And because of that, I now look like a malay. I want my fair skin back! I really, really hope we win cos we've been practising like crazy. Plus, all the scolding we've gotten...But when they don't scold us, it's quite fun too. Actually, marching with the team is fun, especially during resting hours where we joke around but then the mood goes away when they start to scold us. But quite worried since clare marchers are really good. Their legs are totally perfect and coordinated. I don't know bout us...

Anyway, just watched Windstruck while doing m3. The korean movie starring Jeon Ji Hyun and Jang Hyuk. It's about this woman cop who meets this guy whom she thought was a robber, and so ended up beating him up and dragging him back to the police station. Later, they ended up dating. But then, during one of her police missions, she accidentally shoots him and he dies. And so the last half of the show involves her being sad and wanting to kill herself. She remembers that he once said that when he dies, he wants to reborn as the wind. So whenever she feels the wind, he will be there by her side.Then, she got shot and was going to die but then he appears to her in a dream and tells her to accept that he's dead. So, she manages to live. At the end, he appears to her again and they say their last words to each other before he leaves. Then he as the wind, brings her to a new guy. The end.
I was kinda expecting another Sassy Girl movie but it turned out quite different. And it was quite funny to see Cha Tae Hyun at the end..I was so suprised..haha...But anyway, overall, I thought it was a weird movie. Though there were some very cute moments at the beginning. eg: when they got handcuffed together and took turns to wash their face. That scene was just too adorable. And the show has a pretty nice soundtrack too.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger WanTse said…

    Oh so you finally watched it... hmmm...

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Now we don't need to care and complain about marching anymore!!! Becasue we won!!! Muahahh!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home