Friday, May 13, 2005

which book are you?

pandp
You are Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen);
intellectually stimulating, romantic, and
sardonic. You are a brilliant love story about
how two people go through a complete change of
feelings, and about how society of the early
1800s was quite hilarious. I'm glad they found
love, because they used to hate each other. Go
say something sarcastic.


Which Book are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


haha...kinda expected to get this book when they asked what i would like to do and i picked make an arrogant man fall in love with me. I immediately thought mr. darcy from pride and prejudice! Was hoping to get the princess bride though...ah well, i love this book anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger WanTse said…

    Hey hey I got the same book... P&P can't believe... oh guess what... I watched P&P and S&S already... hoping to get Emma soon!! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home