Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I wanna go home!

Hello dear blog of mine and people who read this blog, though I don't know how many actually do. I haven't been updating in a year *hehe*, yea I just got too lazy and then I never have the time. But since I'm so bored right now, I'll update you readers on my life. Right now I'm in college web and waiting for my car to come. He was suppossed to come at 4, and its 5 o'clock right now. Haih, he's always an hour late. When I say 3, he comes at 4. When I say 4, he comes at 5. Annoyed! Can't blame him since he comes from KL area to subang jaya, but why can't he go out an hour earlier?!

Anyway, right now I'm studying in Taylor's college, as most friend would know, doing A-Levels engineering course: physics, chemistry, maths and further maths. Dropped bio cos I had enough with it during high school and I actually want to drop physics too but since maths and physics are closely related, might as well take it. During the first week of school, it was quite lonesome. I didn't know anyone in my class, and there were only 4 girls in my class of about 20! Culture shock for me who has only been in an all-girls school during primary and secondary school. But later 3 more scholarship girls came in so now there's 7 of us females. But still too many guys in a class! Oh well, not a lot of girls will brave further maths I guess. I've gotten used to it already though.

My car's here! Oki, I'll update at a later date. Ciao!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your blog is very nice. i have get good information from your blog. I was searching for tv downloads But I reached to your blog. your blog is very nice...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home